Hello, and welcome back to The Lee Immerzeel Show. Today, I’m talking about a topic that most of you are familiar with. Do you ever feel you lack confidence as a speaker and do you struggle with how you can become more confident?
In this episode you will learn:
- A common struggle that a lot of people have
- Why your language has impact on your confidence
- How to change your language to improve your confidence
- Some examples how you can change your language about yourself
- Why gaining experience will build your confidence
- Personal example how I have gained experience to become more confident
- Examples that you can do to build experience as a speaker
Are we Instagram friends yet? Connect with me at: http://instagram.com/leeimmerzeel
For more info about me and what I love doing, check out my website https://leeimmerzeel.com Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my public speaking, TEDx and mindset lessons, coming up soon. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review. Thank you very much!